Basics of Web Applications
|Bachelor of Business Administration
|Year of Study:
|Language of Instruction:
Courses During the Academic Year 2020-2021
|2020-08-24 – 2020-12-20
|2020-08-17 – 2020-09-11
The student can plan and implement a website.
Total work load of the course 80 h
-of which scheduled studies 30 h
-of which autonomous studies 50 h
The assesment of student's own learning 1 h is included in contact lessons.
Prerequisites / Recommended Optional Courses
An introduction to content production using HTML and CSS. During the course a website will be planned and implemented by the students.
Recommended or Required Reading and Other Learning Resources/Tools
Material specified by teacher
Mode of Delivery / Planned Learning Activities and Teaching Methods
Lectures and exercises
The student can
5 utilise theories, concepts and methods consistently in various situations
- write to a restricted target group about theories, concepts and methods employed in the field
-discuss the issues and phenomena in the field with a restricted target group
3 utilize essential concepts in single situations and assignments and understand the theories on which the assignments are based
- discuss the essential issues in the field with a restricted target group
- produce written and oral basic information in the field
1 recognise and understand the essential theories, principles and methods
- document essential phenomena of the field
- communicate about the essential issues of the field
Tasks and assignments.