Management of service business
|Structure Type:||Study unit|
|Level:||Master of Health Care or Master of Social Services|
|Year of Study:||2 (2023-2024)|
|Responsible Teacher:||Koskinen, Ossi|
|Language of Instruction:||Finnish|
Taking the course in advance? See the courses during the academic year 2022-2023.
The student knows how to
- develop and manage social and health care service business
Total work load of the course 54 h, of which scheduled studies 14 h and autonomous studies 40 h.
The assesment of student's own learning 1 h is included in contact lessons.
- Productization and price setting of products
- Business plan
- Tendering of services and the purchaser-provider-models
Recommended or Required Reading and Other Learning Resources/Tools
Material pointed out by the lecturer
Mode of Delivery / Planned Learning Activities and Teaching Methods
Contact teaching, independent and guided network studies.
Grade 1: The student
- Describes as an example the basic concepts in development and management of service business
Grade 3: The student
- Describes the basic concepts in development and management of service business processes and applies the knowledge in a familiar context
Grade 5: The student
- Describes analytically the development and management of service business processes and applies the knowledge in a new context